Archive for October 8th, 2008
But where will you hear him first? On Federal News Radio’s Daily Debrief with Chris Dorobek and Amy Morris on Thursday afternoon — we’re on from 3-7p ET, exclusively on Federal News Radio’s Daily Debrief.
Morris and I are interviewing Varnado earlier in the day in studio — and we’ll probably go longer then our typical interview, keeping Varnado across two segments.
Among the questions I hope we can get to:
- What is on his agenda for FAS?
- What are the most significant issues facing FAS.
- What is that status on the Federal Acquisition Service merger?
- The GSA schedule contracts have been under increasing pressures. Are they still a viable contracting vehicle?
- The Multiple-Award Schedule Panel is recommending that GSA do away with the schedule’s price reduction clause. Thoughts?
- What should be the proper role of oversight?
- What is his sense of the role of assisted services?
What other questions should we ask? Post them here… and we’ll get to as many as we can.
I’ve also been told that Varnado will make an unannounced appearance at Input’s FedFocus 2009 conference on Oct. 21 in Falls Church, VA.
I’m looking forward to meeting Varnado.